Production not Presence.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant, then, is not just a person contracted to complete a project from a remote location
using the Internet. Properly utilized, a Virtual Assistant can become your “secret weapon” in building your
business, by being one side of your double-edged sword. A virtual Assistant is an asset guaranteed to
lower your business costs significantly without compromising your productivity. In fact, your assistant will
increase productivity exponentially.
What are the advantages to hiring a Virtual Assistant:
- Saving of time and money. While you probably have the skills to do all or most of these tasks, you will benefit far more spending time on productivity.
- I work like an extension of your local office team.
- No recruitment, hiring and training costs involved because a Virtual Assistant already has the experience and competency level to get the job done.
- No infrastructure, computer, broadband connection, software or hardware (printer, scanner, phone) costs involved. Estimation is saving of 40% percent in business expenses.
- No fixed salary. You pay only for the number of hours worked which reduce business costs.
- No HR policies, labour laws and taxes, sick leave, bonus, overtime, medical aid and other such issues.
- You focus on your core business activities. The rest is outsourced to your Virtual Assistant.
- You control other operational costs involved in your business.
- You manage business risks by hiring a Virtual Assistant and improve business efficiency.
- A Virtual Assistant does not have set work schedules. You can assign them to tasks that require greater attention. A virtual workplace in short makes it easier to delegate work, track performance and collaborate frequently with me, your Virtual Assistant. You can get more work done and minimize the risks of mistakes and oversights.
- Organizational skills are the core business of your Virtual Assistant, while you focus on generating revenues for your business. Organization encourages greater productivity. I will assist you to find the best frameworks for systems that will organize your business.
- If you are not tech-savvy, I will set up a virtual workplace where everything from project management and file-sharing, to time-keeping and communication can be accomplished.